Microblading is not suitable for the following candidates:
– Using Accutane
– Have heart conditions or using heart medications
– Have diabetes (will require a physician’s note)
– Hepatitis or HIV
– Have skin disease or irritations
– Have had Botox in the last 2 weeks
– Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
– Allergic to nickel, lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine
Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician’s note.
Please Note: Even if none of the above apply, Microblading cannot be guaranteed as this is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure, I can give you amazing brows but it is up to your skin to retain my service! Generally, results are amazing however they do differ due to skin typing, healing or bleeding during the procedure.
IF YOU SHOW UP TO YOUR SCHEDULED SESSION AND DECIDE NOT TO PROCEED BECAUSE ONE OF MORE OF THESE LISTED ABOVE IS PRESENT AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROCEED, YOUR DEPOSIT IS STILL NON-REFUNDABLE AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED A LATE CANCEL FEE.