While we say waxing (it being the more common term used), at Elegance Sculpting we utilize Nufree hair removal, the safest, gold standard of hair removal on the market today. Nufree is less painful than waxing, gentle for all skin types and antimicrobial. Created and developed over 30 years ago to remove hair from patients before plastic surgery, no other type of hair removal product has a more effective and safe reputation than Nufree.
Nufree hair removal is:
- 100% botanical
- No chemicals
- No sugar
- No wax
Nufree and Finipil (an after treatment, miracle product) offer an unique alternative to the traditional waxing experience. While many consider an refer to Nufree products as wax, Nufree differs from typical waxing lines as they never dry—meaning the same strip can be used throughout your service for a smoother, more efficient service. It’s never-drying capabilities also means Nufree strips never get stuck to the skin causing uncomfortable pulling. Nufree is self-preserving, botanical, antibacterial, and antimicrobial which means it is safe, clean, and germ-free. From head to toe, Nufree offers an exceptional hair removal experience for even the most sensitive areas.
The Long-Term Benefits of Nufree Hair Removal
Unlike traditional waxing, Nufree offers long-lasting results. After just two treatments, you’ll notice hair growing back lighter and softer. Treatments are spaced four to six weeks and after each additional treatment (with Finipil is applied), hair will have one third less grow-back. Clients will see optimal results after between 12 and 18 Nufree/Finipil treatments, after which treatments will only be required once or twice a year.
Nufree is patented to achieve optimal results with the use of Finipil; applying Finipil to the area being treated daily, is critical to achieving these results.
Nufree Hair Removal FAQs
For your first appointment, aim have hair around a quarter of an inch in length.
Nufree epilates the papilla and bulb—aka it leaves the hair follicle completely empty! Finipil is an antiseptic applied immediately after your Nufree hair removal for its many benefits:
- Protects and prevents germs from entering the empty hair follicle
- Prevent ingrown hairs by keeping the skin moisturized
- Kills 99.999% of germs
- Cools the temperature of the treatment area reducing any puffiness and redness
- Breaks fats and oils to prevent clogging of the hair follicle
- Increases elasticity in the hair follicle wall
- Treats acne and blemishes (yep, it can act as an amazing blemish cream)
- Soothes and cool skin irritations, rashes and itching
Finipil can also be used for:
- Aftersun or a sunburn cream
- A moisturizing foot cream
- An excellent base under makeup
- To soften chapped hands
- In fact, there’s over 101 uses for Finipil and it promises to be one of the most versatile products in your cupboard
Unlike traditional waxing or laser hair removal, Nufree treatments can be followed immediately with all the typically avoided activities: showering, tanning, applying makeup or enjoying other spa services. There is no downtime associated with Nufree hair removal.